If you weren't here, you should've been...
On Sunday, January 12, 2020 Mariah ( CEO of MariahLocs) hosted The Boss’s Brunch, a social networking and fellowship event for individuals looking to pursue or already pursuing their entrepreneurial journey. This event featured 8 of the top leading bosses in the CSRA as panelists, including:
1. Tonda Booker, #1 Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams
2. Eddie Bussey, State Farm Agent
3. Jasmine Ryans, Founder of Soultre Natural
4. Simbia Simone Thomas, Owner of The Brow Genie
5. Santrice Middleton, Owner of The Cosmetology Institute
6. Porchelle Beal, Owner of Make Over Beauty Salon
7. Danileo Counts, Owner of Hair by Danileo
8. Marcus Lawrence, Owner of Cheesecaketopia
In addition, Mariah featured two talented guest speakers:
1. Destiny Inspire, Speaker, Life Coach, Author
2. Michelle Lovett, Author, Actress, Entrepreneur, Radio Personality, Curator Coach
On top of excelling with inclusion of CSRA top bosses, the event was strategically coordinated by Brittany Burton Jenkins, owner of Desire.Design.Deliver. LLC., and located at one of Augusta’s most prestigious venues, Toaste of Augusta owned and operated by Dominic Simmons. If you haven’t been there before, it is time to pay a visit. Trust, you will not be disappointed.
The Boss’s Brunch purpose was loud and clear – to teach other bosses and aspiring bosses how to create, grow, and market their business strategically. I can only hope that everyone in attendance walked away feeling inspired, motivated, and eager to challenge themselves to be the best boss they can be as I did.
Now, Stay Bossy, Bosses.
© 2020 Tory Robins Photography | images available for purchase